Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shopping Day

This past weekend, I was feeling a little trapped between a mound of laundry that needed to be done and a list of 10 errands to be run. So I decided to avoid it all and do a little shopping with some girlfriends instead. I have really been into statement jewelry pieces for spring since they are an easy way to spice up any outfit and I picked up two necklaces I am DYING to wear. Both will look fabulous with party dresses or a simple white tee and jeans. Even though I was really on a jewelry hunt, I also found two fun print dresses for spring. I am really pleased with my purchases and feel like I got a good jump on my new spring wardrobe. Happy Spring time :)

Loving the fringe on this necklace
I can't wait to wear this with a cute white dress

I am really into funky prints this season like both of these dresses
Still loving the olive green color from fall

No comments:

Post a Comment