Friday, March 18, 2011

Rainy Days in Norcal

I am going home to Northern California this weekend and it is supposed to be rainy and cold the whole time I am there. My family and I intend on just hanging out and we don't have anything glamorous planned like my last trip home where we had a jam packed weekend of fancy restaurants, an overnight in Napa and a day trip to Monterey. Because of our laid back agenda, I am only packing comfortable "rainy day" clothes like rain boots, jelly flats (so they wont be ruined if they get wet) and a north face rain jacket and fleece. I like the idea of brightening up all the overcast days ahead of me with a bright watch like the Michael Kors one below, and since I will not be getting any color on this vacation, I intend to brighten my complexion with some much needed bronzer and highlighting cream.


1. The North Face Fleece, $69
2. MAC Bronzing Powder, $23
3. NARS Illuminator, $29
4. Laura Mercier Waterproof Mascara, $20
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors watch, $195
6. The North Face Venture Jacket, $58
7. Joe's Jeans, $169
8. Hunter Rainboot, $1259. Tory Burch Jelly Reva With Metal Logo, $125

No comments:

Post a Comment