Friday, March 8, 2013

Girly Gold Stationary

I have been writing my last few wedding Thank You notes and it got me thinking about how fun stationary can be. We had cards made up with the logo we created for our wedding stationary, but after looking at it for so long I am ready to buy some other cards to have around. You never know when you will need to send a Thank You or just write someone a note to let them know you are thinking about them. I am loving the gold foil look right now, and check out the adorable pencils I found on Etsy, perfect for writing all of your new notes with.



Top Row: Cheers! Note Card Set by Jess LC, Gold Confetti Note Cards by Simplified Bee, Middle Row: Diaper Pin Thank You Note from Paper Source, Sugar Paper Gold Hearts Noteset from Design Darling, Bottom Row: Gold Stripes Thank You Note from Jelanie,  Navy Anchor Noteset from Design Darling, Pencils: Days of the Week Pencils from Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Ever wonder how expert fashioners concoct logo structure for customers in such a short casing of time? They would clearly require particular sorts of data from customers to create the plan. logo design service

    ReplyDelete