Sunday, May 31, 2009

What I'm wearing right now

Hey Keke Couture fans. Here is what I am wearing right now!

1. I love this tribal inspired sheer leaf back top by Forever 21. It has an elastic band at the bottom, which allows it to be worn as a bubble top. This shirt will brighten up an outfit. Pair it with shorts or jeans for a comfy casual look. Available at Forever21.com for $17.80.

2. I paired this shirt with these Greta jean shorts from Abercrombie and Fitch. I love the cuff on these shorts and the rips make them so boho chic. If you want to dress the top up a little try a pair of white shorts instead. Get these denim shorts in medium wash from Abercrombie.com for $60.

3. You can really wear this outfit with any sandals, as long as they aren't too busy since the top already has a lot going on. I threw on these Seeri gold leather sandals by Steve Madden. Availabe for $49.95 at Stevemadden.com.

Complete your look with some gold accessories, like a big ring and a bangle, or some really fun earings.

1 comment: