Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globe Goddess

Award season kicked off with the Golden Globes, and the fashion was fierce. Surprisingly there were only a few fashion victims and A LOT of beautiful gowns that walked down the red carpet. Pink was announced as the color of 2011 and there was definitely a lot of it. Other big colors of the night were emerald green and black, but my favorite look was a glittery ball gown by Marchesa that Olivia Wilde floated down the carpet in. My second favorite dress was a controversial look last night worn by Emma Stone, but I thought she looked A-mazing with her new blonde hair and peach gown by Calvin Klein. And to round out my top three, Mila Kunis rocked this emerald green dress by Vera Wang. I am now obsessed with this color and definitely on the lookout for a cocktail dress in this deep green. The Globes started awards fashion off right and I can't wait to see what the stars wear to the Oscars and the Grammys!

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

Emma Stone in Calvin Klein

Mila Kunis in Vera Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment