Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My New Closet!

Last week, I decided to redo my closet (here) so that I could actually see what clothes I own and which pieces I really don't need anymore. It was beyond hard to part with some items, but I powered through and now my closet only has clothes I actually wear. Here are a few photos of what it looks like now. I changed everything onto wood hangers that I got at Ikea, and I LOVE them. Everything looks so nice and clean, instead of the wild mess of hangers I had before. Since I am in an apartment I can't do anything about the ugly white wire racks, but I don't notice them as much now, and eventually I would love to replace the boring ceiling light with a cool chandelier.

Tops organized by style and color


All my dresses


I like to keep my shoes in their boxes

 

Chandelier I want to hang from the ceiling





No comments:

Post a Comment