Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wine Country

This past weekend I went home to California and my family and I decided to take a little trip up to the wine country and go to Napa Valley. Napa is a mix of rolling hills and fancy retaurants, which gives it a country-casual yet chic vibe. So how does one dress for a day in the vineyards followed by shopping downtown Napa and eating at some of the best restaurants in the country? I put together an outfit that is similar to what I actually wore up in wine country.

Napa Day 1

1. Eddie Bauer Faux Fur Vest: Clothing, $99
2. Joie Joie Soft Cerise Pleat Buttoned Top, $59
3. Oliver Peoples Zaya round-frame acetate sunglasses, $375
4. Chan Luu "BS-1289" Brown Mother-of-Pearl Wrap Bracelet, $162
5. Women's jewelry Banana Republic, $45
6. Corso Como 'Randy' Boot, $199
7. Sandblasted Skinny Jeans, $20
8. MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Large N/S Tote - eBags.com, $298

No comments:

Post a Comment